Hair extensions aren’t made to last forever and won’t stay as soft as they were on day one. By using the RemySoft BlueMax Sealer on them, it is possible to let them last longer and stay as soft as possible. This revolutionary silicone based sealer is designed to seal the hair shaft of the hair extensions to create a smooth, lasting finish. The silicone coating, BlueMax Sealer eliminates tangles and locks in moisture to help maintain their softness and encourages them to last longer. The innovative silicone coating also includes Jojoba oil, which mimics the natural substance our own growing hair needs to stay soft, strong and healthy! Plus, with UV protection you can have fun in the sun without worrying about sun damage.
Cleanse and Condition with RemySoft products. Pat with a towel to remove excess water. Place a small amount of blueMax Protective Sealer on your fingertips and distribute through damp hair until hair is evenly coated. Allow to dry, style as desired. May also be used on dry hair, and in between washings.
No customer comments for the moment.
You can exchange or refund your order within 14 days (of the date that you receive your extensions) as long as it has NOT been worn or removed from its golden security string or from the main package. For more details please visit our Exchange & Refund Policy page.
APPROXIMATE DELIVERY TIMES
Netherlands: 1 working day
Europe: 2 to 5 working days
International: 5 to 10 working days
The durability of a set clip-in hair extensions is normally 6 to 12 months. Of course it depends strongly on the personal care of the clip-in hair extensions. Treat them well and they will last longer.
● Wash the clip-in hair extensions with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo (shampoo and conditioner that are sulphate-free). Do not rub or twist the hair. Always de-tangle your hair before you shower and never brush your hair when it is wet. Allow to air dry.
● Brush the Luxury For Princess clip-in hair extensions gently with a soft bristle brush or extensions brush, before and after use.
● Don't forget to use a heat-protecting spray when using hot tools such as flat irons and curling irons.
● We do not recommend to bleach your extensions. Bleaching is a very damaging process and changes the quality of the clip-in hair extensions, also the color result will be very unpredictable.
● Do not swim in seawater or chlorinated water.
● Luxury For Princess clip-in hair extensions should be stored in a flat position in a plastic bag or box and away from direct sunlight.
You can store your clip-in hair extensions on a shelf in the closet or in a drawer.
Enjoy your Luxury For Princess clip-in hair extensions!